At the end of each year, the Gesellschaft für Aktuelle Kunst in Bremen offers you exclusively a small, high-quality selection of annual editions. As a member of the GAK, you can purchase these at a favourable price, which is often only a fraction of the normal market price. This is an offer from the artists to you, but at the same time also a form of mutual support: 50% of the sales price goes to the artists, 50% to the GAK and thus into the future programme.
This year’s works are unique pieces and limited editions by Esther Adam, Hervé Garcia, Effrosyni Kontogeorgou and Christine Moldrickx. Many of them have exhibited at the GAK in 2020/21 and are thus directly related to our programme. We will be presenting the annual editions in our library during opening hours and by appointment from 13 November 2021 to 9 January 2022.
Please note the following for the purchase of the annual editions offered here:
– The purchase of the current annual editions is reserved exclusively for members of the GAK. Orders from non-members will only be considered if a membership application is submitted at the same time. From December 2022, members of other Kunstvereine (art associations) will also be able to purchase the current annual editions.
– Orders must reach us in written form (by letter or email) and are binding.
– We ask for your understanding that you will only receive the annual editions after payment of the invoiced amount. They can be collected at the GAK or sent to you at your own expense. If you wish to collect them in person, please make an appointment.
– Please note that we will provide the names and addresses of the respective buyers to the artists concerned on request, so that they can contact you with loan requests, for example.
– All prices include 19% VAT.